At present, Caixa Econômica Federal (CEF) is offering a new microcredit. The offer is made through a Digital Savings Account, which can be accessed through the Caixa Tem app. And the best: Even passive Brazilians can get credit. Therefore, the new Caixa loan is aimed at meeting the needs of Brazilians who want to implement a project, but do not have sufficient financial resources. So, if you are in need of money, this could be a way out.
According to official data, there are about 63 million Brazilians with a negative name. This total equates to at least 39.17% of the country’s population. A default that occurs due to non-payment of debts, for any reason, can significantly disrupt the financial life of a citizen. However, Caixa offers a solution for those who want a fresh start. Want to know more? So, see below.
Up to 3000 BRL cash through Caixa.
Caixa recently launched the Simplifying Digital Microcredit Program for Entrepreneurs (SIM Digital). As we mentioned, the offer is available to everyone, whether they are negative or not. The loan application can be submitted by individuals (PFs) who wish to undertake a project, and by individual micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs). However, the credit amount can vary between R$1,000 and R$3,000, depending on the denomination.
That is, the conditions for each single group are as follows:
- Individuals (PFs): Credit up to R$1,000, with an interest rate of 1.95% per month and installments up to 24 months.
- Individual Micro Entrepreneurs (MEIs): Credit up to R$3,000, with interest rates starting from 1.99% per month and up to 24 months for payment.
However, in the case of MEIs, it is necessary to have at least 12 months of activity with the CNPJ to request the service.
How do you ask for money?
In addition to values, demand also varies between groups. See more below.
for individuals (PFs)
First, you will need to download or update the registration data in the Caixa TEM app. If you don’t already have one, go to: www.caixa.gov.br/caixatem. So the user should follow these steps:
- First, select “Hire Caixa TEM Credit”;
- answer the questionnaire;
- Then choose the credit amount;
- Soon, choose the best installment payment date;
- Then select the amount of premiums;
- Enter your Caixa Tem password and that’s it;
- Finally, you will have to wait a few days for Caixa to review it.
For Legal Entities (MEIs)
In this category, the interested party will have to go to the Caixa branch and provide proof of residence and personal documents from the company, such as:
- Certificate of Individual Small Entrepreneur Status (CCMEI);
- DASN SIMEI for the last closed fiscal year;
- Delivery receipt (proof of invoices, structured with annual acknowledgment until 31 May at the latest of each year).
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”