After a period of trials and controversy, any computers Will be able to run the system, Microsoft finally released on Friday (24) files The latest version From Windows 11, however, the new version is only valid for those registered with Windows Insiders in the “Release Preview” channel.
It is noteworthy that this corresponds to the last step before Official release Back to Windows 10, scheduled for October 5th. However, if you’re just curious or don’t want to wait until then, check out how to get the early update for Windows 11.
How to upgrade to Windows 11
1. The first step, and perhaps the most important, is to verify that your computer is compatible with Minimum requirements dWindows 11. To do this, Microsoft has released a new version of the “PC Health” app that does this automatically. to download it click here.
2. If your PC is compatible with the system after running the tool, you will need to sign up for the Windows Insider Program to get the pre-update. To do this, in Windows 10, go to: Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program.
3. Click the Start Now button and link your Microsoft account. When prompted to choose the test software settings, select the “Release Preview” option, and the “Release Preview Channel” option.
4. Confirm the order by clicking Confirm and restart your computer.
5. Now go back to Settings > Update & Security You will see a new card with the optional upgrade to Windows 11. Click Download and follow the instructions to install Windows 11.
advice: After upgrading to Windows 11, you can go to Settings > Windows UpgradeI ate and select the “Stop getting builds” option. This action cancels your subscription to receive new Windows 11 test updates, leaving your device with the final, stable version of the operating system installed.
If you prefer, you can also perform a clean install of the system. To do this, Microsoft released an ISO file for the latest version of Windows 11 (build 22000.194). You can download this file from the site Run the Windows Insider Program.
Main image credits: SDX15 / Shutterstock
You have watched the new videos on Youtube digital outlook? Subscribe in the channel!
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”