The event took place right after 8pm (Brazilian time), at Espaço Loteria Caixa, in São Paulo. Check out the dozens plotted: 04-05-06-14-29-38.
This is the second of three major spring competitions. The next drawing (2415) will be held on Saturday (2).
The total premium corresponds to 43.35% of the group. From this ratio:
- 35% are distributed to the correctors of the six drawn numbers (sina);
- 19% out of 5 digit correctors (Quina);
- 19% of 4-digit correctors (Quadra);
- 22% is aggregated and distributed to the winners out of 6 in the final 0 or 5 competitions.
- 5% for the first track – Sena – is accumulated from the last competition of the year with a 0 or 5 finalist (Mega da Verada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accrues to the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the National Treasury for submission to the Higher Education Student Fund (Fies).
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”