to push PIS PASEP 2023 Already the dates set by the current new government.
On a daily basis, many workers are looking for information about calendar 2023 salary allowancerecently issued by the Federal Government.
However, the PIS payment It is intended for workers who have an official contract, who have performed their duties during that period and have not yet withdrawn money.
In this issue, see the payment dates for PIS And check if you are eligible.
PIS Receipt Rules
PIS It is paid to individuals who:
- performed some paid activity of a legal entity for at least the base year;
- be registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years;
- you have updated data in the history;
- They have received up to a minimum wage in 2020.
PIS 2022 The amount of PIS 2022 has been paid to those who worked in 2020. It has already ended. The PIS PASEP 2022 calendar ran through December 29.
PIS 2022 schedule
The PIS 2022 schedule was based on last year’s minimum wage. With that said, the batch looked like this:
- work for 1 month – R$ 101;
- 2 months of work – R$ 202;
- 3 months of work – R$ 303;
- 4 months of work – R$ 404;
- 5 months of work – R$ 505;
- work for 6 months – R$ 606;
- work for 7 months – R$ 707;
- work for 8 months – R$ 808;
- 9 working months – R$ 909;
- work for 10 months – R$ 1010;
- 11 working months – R$ 1,111;
- Worked for 12 months – R$1,212.
Before we begin, it is important to know that push PIS 2021 It’s already been implemented, and this year of 2023, it’s been implemented Base year PIS 2021 will be released.
As a result, the base year for PIS 2021 is 2019. However, check Latest information about PIS 2023.
PIS 2023 calendar
PIS PASEP Consulting
the PIS query Through the following sites:
- Citizen portal
- Caixa Team and Caixa Trabalhador;
- digital work portfolio application;
- Caixa ao Cidadão Service, tel. 111 and 158 (worker hello) or 0800 726 0207.
To find out the availability of funds, the beneficiary must access the following Caixa Econômica Federal channels:
- Caixa website
- Caixa phone number: 0800 726 0207
- Worker money request
the Pay PIS 2023 Based on the minimum wage for the current year.
The minimum wage is adjusted annually for inflation recorded in the National Index of Consumer Prices (INPC).
PIS PASEP 2023 calendar
In the video below, see PIS PASEP 2023 Payment Dates
New PIS schedule 2023
|The working period is in 2021||PIS amount|
|1 month||108 Brazilian reals|
|2 months||217 Brazilian reals|
|3 months||325 Brazilian reals|
|four months||434 Brazilian reals|
|5 months||542 Brazilian reals|
|6 months||651 Brazilian reals|
|7 months||759 Brazilian reals|
|8 months||868 Brazilian reals|
|9 months||976 Brazilian reals|
|10 months||1,108 Brazilian reals|
|11 months||1,193 Brazilian reals|
|12 Months||1302 Brazilian reals|
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”
Nubank is launching an additional credit card limit for transactions via Pix
Anil agrees to a 14.57% change in the electricity bill of this state
“The change in the inflation target is sympathetic,” says Haddad.