Miss MSN? In our article, you can find simple and easy tips to get more privacy and to appear offline and invisible on WhatsApp.
The most popular WhatsApp in the country has some settings that increase the user’s privacy and interests. These include: hiding the profile picture, deciding who can view cases, and finally getting the visa. However, the options to stay are not officially available. Offline and invisible on WhatsApp.
Some tips and tricks allow the user to get it Access to resources Offline and invisible on WhatsApp, even if it’s not official. If you want to know how to get the application online, keep following the story to know all the details.
How to appear offline and invisible on WhatsApp? research
Here, we point out six tips to stay Offline and invisible The WhatsAppAnd Either through tricks or through specific apps. Continued:
- Google Extension for WhatsApp Web: Among the features presented in the extension: hide typing and delete whatsapp online. It is indicated that the extension is not official from the developer of WhatsApp;
- Enter Airplane Mode: Access the app while in airplane mode and reply to your contacts. Once you are taken out of this feature, your contacts will receive the messages and no one will see you online;
- Disable your internet connection: Without access to the Internet, the The WhatsApp It will not let your contacts know that you are online or typing;
- Read messages in the notification bar: In addition to reading notified messages from WhatsApp, it will be possible to respond to them in the notification bar. All this without even accessing the app. This will only be possible for SMS. If it’s long, you won’t be able to read without accessing the app (unfortunately);
- Invisible app to go offline and invisible on WhatsApp: Through this application, you can reply directly to the screen of WhatsApp and other messengers. All this without the other person noticing that you are online;
- Request Flychat: Connects to messaging apps and displays chat notifications in balloons on the screen. To reply to messages, you do not need to open the application. That is why it does not appear online on WhatsApp.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”