This WhatsApp trick allows you to put a full picture on your messaging profile. The procedure is not possible locally, so it is necessary to resort to unofficial advice. Want to know how? So, see below.
When downloading an app on Android, the user can add borders to the image so that it appears in full. Another function is to customize the frame with color or use camouflage. Check below how to put a full picture on your WhatsApp profile.
First of all, WhatsApp offers many features that many people may not know about sometimes. Currently, the application is among the three most used applications in Brazil, when sometimes it becomes the application with the largest number of current users. So, among the tricks available on the platform, two attract the most attention from users who are connected to the app all the time.
The first relates to a “secret list”. According to the information obtained, this menu serves several functions, such as the possibility of accessing the camera without the user being in the application. In addition, it is also possible to start a new conversation, see information from the application itself and create a shortcut for unread messages.
In addition, another new trick that attracts the attention of users is the possibility of placing an entire photo in the profile, without having to crop it. The focus is on giving preference to users for their image model. Therefore, it is necessary to understand what the process is to activate both cheaters.
Remove online from your messaging profile
Before understanding the step-by-step of using the features, it is necessary to mention one more “secret” of the application. Now, it is possible to remove ‘Online’ from WhatsApp. But for now, it is only in beta for Android devices. The feature of the app, announced last month (August), allows you to hide the status and thus prevent contacts from knowing when they are logged into the service.
With the novelty, there are 02 new options available in the settings: share ‘online’ with everyone or use the same ‘last seen’ preference. To use the tool, you need to update the messenger via Google Play Store. See below, How to remove the word ‘online’ from WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and go to the “Settings” section, which is located in the three dots at the top right of the screen;
- Now, tap on “Account” and then “Privacy”;
- Click on the “Last seen and online” tab. To hide “Online” from everyone, it is first necessary to set “Last Seen” to “Nobody”. Next, select the “Even if last seen” option.
Step by step use the resources
Now, therefore, regarding the accessibility of the “secret menu” of the platform, no secondary application is required. That is, to access this menu, you just need to find the WhatsApp icon in your application bar. Then tap and hold on it, and press down on the app. ready! The new menu is now enabled.
Also, for the uncropped image placement, follow the step by step given below:
- First, download WhatsCrop for free from Play Store and open the app on your mobile phone.
- Then click on the “Select Image” option.
- Next, select the “Gallery” option to open the photo gallery.
- Once you’re done, tap Gallery at the bottom of the screen, or find an image in Google Photos by tapping Photos.
- So, just choose your desired album and sharpener.
- After selecting the image, you will have to resize the white rectangle that appears above it. Simply tap on each end and move to cover the entire image.
- Then, finish by clicking on the “choice” icon present in the upper right corner.
- Now at the bottom you will see the available background options. Tap on each effect to choose the one you prefer. Click Verify again to finish. Thus, the app will save the image in your phone gallery.
- The app also allows you to add the image to WhatsApp directly. To do this, go to “Set WhatsApp DP” and then click “OK”. So the photo will be on your profile on the messenger.
Simple, isn’t it? So don’t waste time and do it soon in your profile. Unfortunately, if you have an iPhone, you will not be able to go through this step by step, because the app is not available for iOS.
ready! Take advantage of the tips to make your WhatsApp application offline and will not be seen active in the messenger.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”