In addition to launching the new flight to Los Angeles, Latam Airlines Brasil has also made a series of other changes to its network, as evidenced by data obtained through the Cirium platform. The changes are:
– Inclusion of the Sao Paulo (Guarulhos) – Los Angeles flight (LA8086/8087): Starting July 1, 2023, three times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays on Boeing 777-300ER aircraft.
– Change of plane in Sao Paulo (Guarulhos) – Barcelona flight: As of March 26, 2023, the Boeing 777-300ER replaces the Boeing 767-300ER.
– Change of plane in Sao Paulo (Guarulhos) – Miami flight: In April and then from July 2, 2023, the Boeing 787-9 replaced the Boeing 777-300ER for two of the 14 weekly flights.
– Change of plane on the Sao Paulo (Guarulhos) – New York flight: From March 26, 2023, there will be four weekly flights with the Boeing 787-9 and three flights on the Boeing 777-300ER.
– Change of plane on the Sao Paulo (Guarulhos) – Mexico City flight: From March 30, 2023, the daily flight will be operated by a Boeing 787-9 instead of a Boeing 767-300ER.
– More flights to Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Paris: From April 7, 2023, flights will be operated on the route daily with Boeing 787-8 and 787-9 aircraft.
– More frequencies on Fortaleza – Miami Road🇧🇷 From August 1, 2023, there will be one to two flights per week on the Boeing 787-9.