Attention Brazilians! In case you don’t know already, a new functionality is being tested in the beta version of The WhatsApp. The new service is called the Contact Card, and it is located in the conversation window where it contains the photo and four other icons.
Thus, with the update, the texts of fonts and icons were also changed.
In addition, the “Security” option in the settings also received an image update. Also, in the “English” version of the messenger, the slider in security notifications has been simplified to make everything more clear. Furthermore, since it is only an experimental suggestion, it is possible that the text will change in the future.
It is worth noting that other configuration options in the Account menu, such as 2-step confirmation, changing the number, requesting account data and deleting my account, have also undergone a visual update. All this to make the app more consistent in design.
You may also like:
Modifications are available in the latest version of WhatsApp beta For Android devices. However, there is still no specific date for users of the traditional version of the messenger to receive the new codes. Even iOS should have access to new photos next week.
Last week, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced in his official profile the launch of end-to-end encryption on backups stored in the cloud. Previously, users could access Google Drive and iCloud to check which conversations and files were already in equilibrium. Now, you will need to create a new custom password to verify the content added to the cloud.
Block contacts or strangers
NS The WhatsApp It is the most used instant messaging platform in Brazil. Because of its popularity, companies often see it as a way to serve customers, and for other citizens, a way to connect with family and friends.
However, time and time again, some unpleasant content or even unrelated users are circulating on the platform, which annoys or annoys other users. In these cases, there is a possibility of withholding.
Blocking inappropriately prevents the user from sending messages and accessing their content, including status, profile picture, last seen, message, and others. This way the option is a great solution to the problem.
How to block phone book contacts on Android?
- Open WhatsApp and press the three dots (MENU);
- Go to settings and select the “Account” option;
- Then tap on “Privacy” and then “Blocked contacts”;
- Once done, tap the + icon to add the bad contacts to the list;
- Select the contacts you want to block and that’s it!
How to block strangers on Android?
To block a contact that is not saved on your phone:
- Open the conversation on WhatsApp with the unknown contact;
- In the information tab, scroll the screen until you find the option “Block”;
- Select the option and exit the indicated steps.
How to block a contact on iPhone?
The steps are similar for Android:
- Go to “Adjustments”.
- Then select the “Account” tab, then “Privacy”;
- Find the “Blocked” option and click on “Add New”.
Another option is:
- Join the conversation with the unknown contact or phone;
- Press the data on the contact’s name / phone number and wait for a new screen to open;
- Once this is done, scroll the screen and enter the “Block Contact” option.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”