In today’s article we are going to clarify if a citizen who registered his company as MEI might have The right to unemployment insurance.
Keep following this reading with us and stay on top of the topic.
Meaning of MEI
Firstly, MEI stands for ‘Individual Individual Entrepreneur’. It allows a freelance professional who carries out his activities on his own to formalize his business, free and fast.
What are the criteria for being an individual small business owner?
1. It is necessary for the total income to reach 81 thousand riyals per year.
2. You only have one registered employee.
3. You may not participate in any other company regardless of whether you are a partner or an owner.
Who is entitled to unemployment insurance?
This feature aims to protect an employee who has been fired from the company without cause for a certain period.
For MEI to be able to take advantage of this insurance, it is necessary to prove that your company is disconnected.
If he succeeds and is able to prove it, then he is entitled to the benefits, yes.
But for this, it is also necessary to prove that he does not have the bills for his strength.
So, who can receive?
- Separation of households without just cause; Indirect separation
- Suspended employees;
- Professional fishing during closed season.
Where can MEI be ordered?
It is necessary to submit the application through the Regional Labor and Employment Supervision Authority, and it can also be requested through the National Employment System, or also through the Gov.br portal.
How is this statement made?
This is evidenced by the MEI Simplified Income Statement.
What documents are required for a MEI application?
1. A document proving the absence of invoices.
2. Business card.
3. RG / CPF;
4. Register with PIS / PASEP.
5. Extract from FGTS deposits.
6. Request unemployment insurance.
7. The term of termination of the employment contract.
8. The last two payroll checks or payment receipts
Additional advice from Jornal Contábil: MEI knows everything needed to run your own business. If you are looking to start as a MEI properly, be codified and up-to-date with the government, as well as do whatever is necessary to develop your company, we can help.
Marvels Saving R $ 50 to R $ 300 every month With all the bureaucracy and risk of default and you’re still sure you are making your statements and commitments right.
And the best thing is that you can learn all of this in Just a weekend. alternative Fast and efficient And the course MEI in practice. It is a fast course, yet complete and detailed with everything a MEI needs to know to be independent and hassle-free when running its business.
I want to know more? click here And keep your MEI company updated!
Anna Luzia Rodriguez