From now on, the National Institute for Social Security – INSS will have an additional fraud prevention mechanism against retirees and retirees who seek to salary loan through digital media. i.e. mobile phones, computers and tablets. To do this, it has developed an electronic signature for the loan to become effective.
The entity has signed a Protocol of Intent with the Institution of Registration of Title Deeds, Documents and Legal Entities of Brazil (IRTDPJ-Brasil), whereby a series of measures must be taken to combat fraud. In the process, the CPF may indicate whether or not the person requesting the loan has passed away.
as electronic signatures It will be developed in a trial period of 120 days, and in the meantime, it is estimated that 2.1 million electronic signatures will be made per month. For those who will provide the payroll loan in person, i.e. at the branch, they will not need the e-signature feature.
Unblock payroll credit online
The insured, whether retired or retired, is required to have a grace period At least 90 days Between granting the entitlement and releasing the payroll loan. From this perspective, it is necessary to proceed as follows:
- After credit is provided, the employee of the financial institution will publish the applicant’s contract details and documents in the system from IRTDPJ-Brazil;
- The system will automatically send a link via SMS, WhatsApp or even an email to the customer who requested the loan;
- By clicking on the link, the applicant will be taken to a screen requesting biometric identification.
- The following steps include submitting a photo of the face, the applicant’s data, among others;
- After checking the submitted documents and data, the customer can press “Subscribe”. The contract will be automatically available on the customer’s mobile phone for download.
Every time a loan or any transaction is requested via digital means, an electronic signature will take place Order Compare it to the customer’s biometrics. This already happens with those who use, for example, Internet banking.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”