Among the many facilities in the Gov.br application, the most recent will allow Brazilians With Forgot the money in the banks able to get the values. But for that, you need to step up to the top in the federal government application. It has three levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold.
Each level reflects how the account was created or expired. Certain characteristics distinguish levels, such as the degree of security (which data is validated and on what grounds), the services that can be accessed and the digital transactions that can be performed.
Usually, each user starts with a bronze account. However, the height is very simple and digital look Teach you in the tutorial below!
- Open the Gov.br app. If you don’t already have it, you can download it from the App Store, for iOS smartphones, and the Play Store for those with Android.
- Once you sign in with your account, usually with your CPF number and password, you’ll see the main screen. In it, there is a little above the level of your account. Click “Increase Level”.
3. In this step it is possible to find out the difference between the levels by clicking on each level. The functions are cumulative, that is, everything that contains bronze has silver, with other permissions, and the same happens with gold. Click on Increase Account Level.
4. Next, the Gov.br application will highlight the instructions for performing facial recognition. If done with Detran database, use your data from National Driver’s License (CNH)The level goes to silver. If the user already has biometrics registered in Electoral Justice, they rise directly to the gold level. Click “Do you recognize the face”.
5. The next step asks the user to frame the face of the application for identity verification.
6. If the records are up to date, the account level will be checked automatically. Now just click on “I understand”.
ready! Now you know how to level up in the Gov.br app. At the level of silver and gold, it is possible to withdraw forgotten money in banks when releasing values, in March.
Have you seen the new videos on Youtube digital outlook? Subscribe in the channel!
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”