iPhone is one of the most sought after mobile phones in the world, especially because of its powerful camera. Often, because there are so many functions available when taking pictures, it is hard to understand which one can help you the most at certain times.
That’s why today we’re going to walk you through some of the great tools the device has to offer so you can do the best you can with your photos.
Easy tips for getting amazing photos with your camera
- Wide Angle lens is preferred. – This lens is ideal for those who want to photograph horizons, landscapes, monuments, or smaller spaces. This is because it shows more of the scene you’re shooting.
- Use GRID – This is a tip for improving the framing of your photo, that is, it helps you better gauge how it will look. GRID means put grids on camera, with a game of tic-tac-toe. To set GRID on iPhone, choose Settings > Camera > Grid.
- Enable HDR iPhone has the option to take HDR Dolby Vision photos available, which helps bring out the details of your photo, adding more realism to it. It’s about automatically adjusting brightness and contrast, which can help you (a lot) take amazing photos more easily. To do this, go to: Settings > Camera > Enable HDR.
- Choose formats – There’s “Live”, “Looping” and “Vai e Volta”, and we’ll explain what they’re for. to a short video, such as a “Gif”.”Vai e Volta” creates movement, as the name already suggests. They are great tools for those who want to make quick videos.
- Use “Live Photos” – As we saw above, the “Live” option creates a quick video of your photo, and complementing this option, you can create a smoke effect in your capture. This effect can be perfect to apply to landscapes or more alternative and artistic images.
So, did you like the tips? Let us know if it works for you and until next time!
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”
The trick is revealing whether your messages have been read even without the blue “lines”.
Charging your cell phone in your car may be the worst mistake you can make.
WhatsApp launches search feature by specific date