The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the economic crisis in Brazil. There are already about 14 million unemployed, according to the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE). Many of these people ended up going into debt. For those people whose CPF is restricted in Serasa, it is possible group Online, over the phone, or at post offices. There are offers that can have discounts of up to 90%.
After the debt is paid off, Serasa reports that within up to five business days, the consumer will release the CPF and no strings attached. Otherwise, it is necessary to contact the company where the debt was negotiated. It is important to stress that it is the duty of the creditor to request that the debt be excluded from the Serasa Experian defaulter registry.
How to edit restricted CPF online
To clear the name and launch the CPF, a person who has found himself in debt can access serasa site. Follow the steps:
- On the first page, there is a “Serasa Limpa Nome” link. It also offers a discount of up to 90% for debt negotiation;
- On the next page, you will check the amount of your debt and also choose the best way to pay it off;
- Once this is done, the consumer will be able to create and print the ticket;
- By pushing the agreement, his CPF is released.
On the Serasa portal, it is possible to clarify What debts can be negotiated. Trading can be done in relation to debit or overdue (non-debited) accounts. It is important to remember that debts overdue for more than five years are not written off, and protests, bad checks and bankruptcies cannot be negotiated.
Debt negotiation can result in a discount of up to 90% for the consumer. There are more than 50 companies with great deals. The list includes banks, universities, retail chains, telephone networks, and credit recovery companies, as well as other types of businesses that can be consulted on the site.
How to organize CPF by other means
Serasa also provides other ways So that the debtor can settle the situation and negotiate in the best way the debts and overdue bills. After this process, the consumer’s CPF will be released. Other service channels are:
- Through WhatsApp Serasa by phone (11) 99575-2096. Just send a message to this number and they will call you;
- By calling Serasa 0800-5911222. The person will provide all the information to those who want to make the installments and agree;
- In one of the post office agencies, it is also possible to make debt agreements and installments. The person must bring a CPF and photo ID. At the counter, it is necessary to order Serasa Limpa Nome. There, payment vouchers will also be generated.
In all these Serasa service channels (website, WhatsApp, phone and post office), you can also Consult CPF To see if you have any overdue debt that you weren’t aware of.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”