Application Nubank It provides the option to display and change the credit card limit, i.e. it is possible to ask the bank to increase the limit. But the request is not responded to at the same time, as it is subject to analysis and may or may not be authorized depending on each person’s profile. If you need more credit on Nubank, this is one way to get it, so check below how to check your current card limit and request the increase.
How can I view and change my cap on Nubank?
- Enter the Nubank app and click on the first box written “Credit Card” to see the available billing limit;
- The “available limit” indicated in green in the center of the screen is the amount that you can spend with your credit card;
- To change this limit, click “Set Limit” in the lower right corner of the screen;
- Adjust the border by dragging the purple balloon to the left or right side of the screen. When you reach the value you want, press “Set”;
- When the editing is complete, a confirmation will appear at the bottom of the screen. To request an amount higher than that shown in the bar, select “New Maximum Request”;
- Enter the amount you want for the new cap and then select “Request more limit”;
- Specify the reason for your wanting the new limit, then click “Submit Request”.
Important: It is worth noting that the matter depends on the approval of the bank, which may or may not happen. To award an upper limit, Nubank evaluates how often a user uses the card, if there is any outstanding debt, the duration of the limit adjustment, and the credit score, among other conditions.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”