Launched in early 2022, the Galaxy S22 Ultra has won the public’s admiration for its exceptional quality. After all, it brings a top-notch processor, a high-quality screen, and delivers good pictures. Today, you pay 5,698 BRL one time and get a beautiful Galaxy Watch 4 Classic as a gift!
Speaking of features, the Galaxy S22 Ultra has an excellent 6.8 Quad HD + 2X Dynamic AMOLED panel for media consumption. Under the hood, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip delivers high performance for any activity. Additionally, it includes 12GB/256GB of RAM and native storage.
On the camera side, Samsung has added a 108MP main lens that is capable of capturing great photos even in low light. There are also two dedicated zoom cameras and a 40MP super front camera for taking selfies and video calls. Also, it includes more features like Android 12 and IP68 protection.
Galaxy S22 Ultra – Key Features:
- Monitor: Dynamic AMOLED 2X 6.8″ Quad HD + with 120Hz refresh rate
- Healer: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 / Exynos 2200
- RAM: 8 GB or 12 GB
- Internal storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB
- Back camera: 108 MP (Primary, f/1.8, OIS) + 12 MP (Ultrawide, f/2.2, 120°) + 10 MP (Telephoto, f/2.4, 3x optical zoom) + 10 MP (Periscope Telephoto, f/4.9, 10x optical zoom)
- Front camera: 40 MP (f/2.2)
- drums: 5000 mAh with 45W fast charging
- The operating system: Android 12, within One UI 4.1
- Aharon: In-screen fingerprint reader, support for 5G networks, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, IP68.
The Galaxy S22 Ultra is being sold as a gift, an all-in-one smartphone in Brazil. However, follow the steps below exactly to receive the offer:
– Install Americanas
– Open the link below and choose Open with App Americanas:
⚠️ Freebie Redeem in this location
🔥 Promotion List: https://bit.ly/3yicWbJ
⚠️ The value of the Galaxy WATCH 4 Classic alone is between R$1,000 and R$1,400!
warning: Promotion tested at time of publication, but may expire at any time without notice. To receive promotions as soon as they leave directly on WhatsApp or Telegram, join our offer groups:
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”