Currently , Federal Savings Bank makes micro credit available through a digital savings account, square his, which can be employed by passive Brazilians. The new Caixa loan aims to meet the needs of Brazilians who want to undertake a project and do not have sufficient financial resources.
According to official data, a total of 63 million Brazilians have a negative name, which is 39.17% of the country’s population. The default that occurs due to non-payment of debts can significantly disrupt the financial area of \u200b\u200bthe citizen. However, Caixa offers a solution for those who want a fresh start.
Small loan up to 3000 BRL at CAIXA
The cashier Recently launched the Digital Microcredit Streamlining Program for Entrepreneurs (Digital SIM card), whether negative or not. The loan can be requested by individuals who wish to undertake a project, or by individual micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs). However, the amount of credit can vary between R$1,000 and R$3,000.
The terms of each group are as follows:
- For individuals: credit up to R$1,000, interest rate of 1.95% per month, payment up to 24 months.
- Individual Micro Entrepreneurs (MEIs): Credit up to R$3,000, interest rates from 1.99% per month and up to 24 months for payment.
In the case of MEIs, it is necessary to have at least 12 months of activity with the CNPJ to request the service.
How to apply for credit in Caixa?
As with values, the application process also varies between groups. See more below.
First, it will be necessary to download or update the registration data in the Caixa Tem app. Thus, the user must do the following steps:
- Select “Caixa TEM Credit Contract”;
- Answer the test
- choose the credit amount;
- Choose the best date for payment of installments;
- choose the number of installments;
- Enter your Caixa Tem password and that’s it;
- Finally, it will be necessary to wait a few days for the evaluation of Caixa.
For Legal Entities (MEIs)
In this method, the interested party must go to the Caixa branch and provide proof of residence and personal documents of the company, such as:
- Certificate of Individual Small Entrepreneur Status (CCMEI);
- DASN SIMEI for the last closed fiscal year;
- Delivery receipt (proof of invoices, structured with the annual statement until May 31 of each year).
How to get a loan with Caixa Tem?
It is important to note that contracting via square his Available, as of now, for individuals only. According to Caixa, developers are already working on authorizing the request for MEIs through the app.
In short, see how individuals should request credit through the platform:
- First, download or update the Caixa Tem app. It is now available for download.
- Update your application registration
- Click on “Cash Credit”
- Click on “Caixa Tem Credit Contract”
- Tell us how you intend to use your loan money. Remember that it is necessary to inform you that you will apply the amount to some pledges.
- Simulate the loan and choose the amount of installments
- For those who do not have digital savings yet, the opening can be done immediately. There is no requirement for an additional fee to carry out the procedure.
- Finally, confirm the order and wait for the 10 days provided by the federal government.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”