Workers entitled to a salary bonus PIS / Pasep Reaching the minimum wage (1,212 R$), but not entering the 2022 payment list, you can check if the refusal was due to the failures of the employer. Technology company Dataprev is conducting an automatic review of the registrations of 1.9 million beneficiaries, who may be entitled to pay, but are not on the list of eligible for the 2022 salary bonus due to Error Processing of beneficiary data. Consultation with workers who will receive PIS in the new batch will be released from March 16.
Those who meet the requirements, but were not covered by payment this year, can also check whether the data provided is correct and file a complaint in the service channels. See below the main reasons that led to the denial of the salary bonus. look here PIS / Pasep 2022 . Payment Schedule.
Errors that can prevent editing of the PIS / Pasep allowance:
The difference between the information disclosed in the first bond and other government rules
It’s the kind of mistake he led Databrev into Reprocessing data of 1.9 million workers. By cross-referencing labor records, Dataprev identified inconsistencies between the information disclosed in Rais’ first report (annual social information report) and other formal basis for labor records. Now, with a review of records, the company reports that it is expanding cross-data to confirm the correct date of the worker’s bond.
The result of this new analysis should come out on March 16, when workers will have to take a new consultation to see if they will receive the benefit.
Rais (Annual List of Social Information) or eSocial with wrong, outdated or non-existent information
The beneficiary may not be included in the list of workers eligible for a salary allowance if the employer has not updated or correctly communicated the worker’s data indicating the base year, such as the contribution salary, employment relationship and employer address.
To check whether the information provided is up-to-date and correct, it is necessary to access Rice workers advisory system and eSocial.
The Department of Labor and Welfare recommends checking with your employer whether the information for the base year 2020 was correctly submitted in Rice, in accordance with Decree No., dated December 11, 2014.
If the employer does not deliver the declaration, or if it is late in doing so, omits information or includes a false or inaccurate declaration, the facility is subject to a fine, according to the ministry.
To register a complaint for failure to provide information, it is necessary to have access to Governmental Labor Complaints Portal.
Error or missing PIS number
The lack of a PIS/Pasep number when filling in Rais or even sending it with a wrong number are among the reasons that may have caused the processing to fail. In such cases, it is necessary to contact the employer and ask for correction. To check whether the number reported is correct, it is necessary to access Rice workers advisory system.
Another failure to fill in the fulfillment that can lead to a benefit processing error is the lack of a PIS number on the digital business card. This number can be checked on .’s website My INSSthrough Cnis (National Register of Social Information), on the FGTS app and on the Caixa Trabalhador app.
How to check if there is an error in the PIS number reported by the employer:
- The Digital Work Card app must be downloaded or updated on mobile phones using android operating system And the iOS system. According to the ministry, it is highly recommended that workers update the latest version of the application.
- Open the app and click “Login”
- Log in with your CPF number, click Continue and enter the system password gov.br; If not, you will need to register
- In the bottom horizontal menu, click on “Contracts”
- Click on the option that shows the name of the company you worked for and you want to know the reported number
- In “Details” check the number mentioned in “PIS / Pasep”
- The number mentioned in Rais must be the same as the number in the contract registration in the application
How to check if you are enabled
The PIS allowance advice Through the Digital Work Card app and via phone 158, which will also be available for clarification, according to the government. Caixa also provides the phone number 0800726 0207 for inquiries related to PIS, FGTS, Social Card and Social Benefits. The electronic service through the number works without interruption. Attendee service is available Monday through Friday, from 8am to 9pm, and on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm.
How to access a PIS allowance consultation by cell phone
- Install the official Digital Work Card app on your cell phone (if you already have it, you will need to update it)
- Access the system using your CPF number and password. gov.br. If this is your first time, sign up
- Click the “Features” icon in the lower right corner
- In “Salary Allowance” it will appear if you are eligible or not
Who is eligible for the 2022 allowance?
According to the ministry, most of the ineligible are people who do not meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible to receive the allowance in 2022, the year in which work done in 2020, is paid for, the following requirements must be met:
- Be enrolled in the PIS/Pasep or Cnis program for at least five years – that is, your first formal employment must have occurred in 2015 or earlier.
- Worked for at least 30 days, consecutive or not, with a formal contract in 2020, for employers who contribute to PIS or Pasep
- Receiving up to two average minimum wages of the monthly wage per working period, which corresponds to R$2,090, considering the minimum wage of R$1,045 in effect in 2020.
- Ask your employer (legal or government entity) to correctly report your data to Rais or eSocial for the base year considered when calculating it (2020)
Who does not deserve the salary increase?
- home servant
- rural workers employed by individuals;
- urban workers employed by individuals;
- Employees of a natural person equivalent to a legal entity
This year, around 154 thousand workers mishandled the salary bonus for 2019 You also get the benefit. Those who forgot to opt out in previous years will be able to claim the allowance from March 31, when the usual payment schedule ends.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”