Attention Brazilians! Citizens who have the right to PIS (Social Integration Program) You can now withdraw funds for the base year 2020.
The Federal Savings Bank The salary bonus amounts were passed at the beginning of this year on a deferred basis. This is due to the suspension of program payments by the government during the Covid-19 pandemic, to help the country’s economy.
Who has the right?
In principle, they receive values PIS This year, workers who performed official activities, in 2020, in the private sector.
In any case, according to the data of the Ministry of Labor, about 400,000 Brazilian workers have not yet recovered the amounts from their accounts. Deposits started in February and ended in March. However, beneficiaries will be able to withdraw the funds until December 29.
Who is eligible for PIS 2022 They are workers:
- First, they received up to a minimum wage in 2020;
- In addition, they have undertaken any paid activity for at least 30 days in 2020;
- update data in the registry;
- Finally, they have been registered with PIS/Pasep for at least five years.
PIS 2022 schedule
The PIS 2022 schedule Determines the value of PIS 2022 according to the month in which the worker carried out his activity:
- Worked for 1 month – R$101;
- 2 working months – 202 R$;
- 3 working months – R$ 303;
- 4 working months – R$ 404;
- 5 working months – R$505;
- Worked for 6 months – R$ 606;
- Worked for 7 months – 707 BRL;
- Worked for 8 months – R$808;
- 9 working months – Rls 909;
- 10 working months – 1010 RRL;
- Worked for 11 months – R$ 1,111;
- Employed for 12 months – 1,212 BRL.
PIS 2022 Inquiry
According to the official information from the federal government, PIS Consultation Through applications:
- digital business portfolio;
- cashier worker
- square his.
It is noteworthy that the file PIS numberalso called Foolish (worker registration number), it is necessary for the beneficiary to have a PIS.
to find out what PIS number, Simply refer to the website of the National Registry of Social Information (CNIS).
can do PIS Consultation:
For those receiving PIS (Private Company Worker)
- in the app cashier Worker;
- on the fund’s website.
- Through the Caixa service phone: 0800726 0207.
For those receiving a Pasep (Public Employee)
- By phone at the Banco do Brasil call center: 4004-0001 (capitals and metropolitan areas);
- 0800 729 0001 (other cities);
- 0800 729 0088 (hearing impaired).
PIS 2021; PIS calendar 2021; PIS Schedule 2021; base year PIS 2021; year 2021
First, it is important to note that a file PIS 2021 Payment is also made now. In this case, the releases refer to the base year 2019, that is, workers who worked in 2019 and comply with the rules, can make a withdrawal.
It is important to remember that a file PIS 2021 to be paid in the amount of up to 1,100 BRL. According to the data of the Ministry of Labor and Social Security about 320 thousand people You haven’t withdrawn the allowance yet PIS 2021.
In any case, the worker can order PIS / Pasep Late in an agency of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare. In addition to these means, there are other options, such as:
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”