The Federal Savings Bank Until December of this year, you will pay up to R$1,000 to workers. Supplier refers to FGTS (Service Time Guarantee Fund) An extraordinary event, whose calendar ended in June.
The R$1,000 benefit will be available until December 15, 2022 at Caixa Econômica. If the worker is not interested in withdrawing the amounts, he will return duly corrected to the accounts of the escrow fund.
According to information from the financial institution, about R$9.2 billion through the extraordinary withdrawal has not been recovered. More than 42 million people are authorized to have the operation.
Funds have been deposited into digital social savings accounts he manages square his. While the transfer calendar is activated, workers can withdraw up to R$1,000 automatically.
However, with the end of the schedule, the holder must request the resources by December 15, 2022. However, it should be noted that in some circumstances, Unusual loot FGTS can be blocked in the following cases:
- FGTS as collateral for credit operations in anticipation of a Christmas withdrawal;
- FGTS was banned by court order;
- FGTS when requesting a refund of the amount collected by the employer;
- FGTS with inconsistent information.
How to apply for the extraordinary FGTS
Regarding the Trustee’s order, it does not need to be in person at a Caixa branch. Simply enter the FGTS app available for Android and IOS, and follow the steps below:
- Access to the FGTS app available for Android and iOS;
- Log in with the required data;
- On the main page, click “Exceptional withdrawal” and check the available amount;
- select “Request withdrawal” and inform the account where the funds should be transferred;
- Confirmation by informing the application password;
- Wait for the amount to be transferred to your account.
To withdraw amounts, the agent can access Caixa Tem. With the digital wallet, citizens can pay bills and bills, make online purchases with a virtual debit card, recharge their mobile phones, and make transfers, including via Pix, among other possibilities.
Consultation with the extraordinary FGTS
From the FGTS website it is possible to find out:
- whether you qualify for the FGTS exceptional withdrawal;
- Check credit history in a digital social savings account.
Through the FGTS app and at Caixa branches it is possible:
- Consult the amount to be deposited;
- Check credit history in a digital social savings account;
- Inform that you do not want to receive credit for the amount;
- request to return the amount deposited in the FGTS account;
- Change your registration data to create a digital social savings account.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”