Black Friday, the traditional retail discount history, must move stores — especially merchant sites — this Friday (26).
Are you going shopping on Black Friday? Economist gives tips to not fall into debt
If you are among those who intend to shop online, be sure to pay attention to the tips he gives g 1 Prepared – and avoid falling into the holes:
- Prioritize a private network: Free networks may not be protected;
- Check if the site is secure: Make sure to make the purchase on a secure page by checking for a padlock next to the link;
- You have an antivirus: It can detect websites that contain malicious files;
- Beware of passwords: Use one for each recording;
- Protect your credit card: disable the option to save card data on the purchase site and, if possible, use the virtual card;
- payment methods: Be wary of stores that only accept transfer or pallet;
- Phishing messages: Check the address before clicking on the incoming links; give priority to the official store page;
- Promotions on social media: Beware of potential fake pages that aim to steal data;
- convenience stores: give preference to those who have a payment system as an intermediary;
- Complaint sites: Check the reliability of stores on complaint sites like Reclame Aqui and Procon.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”