Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

BEm Approved: How Should the Program Work in 2021?  a look

BEm Approved: How Should the Program Work in 2021? a look

The National Congress approved the bill relaxing the Budget Directive Act (LDO). It is expected, through this approval, that the emergency program to preserve employment and income will be implemented (Hassan) release him.

This measure was created last year and saved thousands of jobs in times of pandemic. The Ministry of Economy intends to release 10 billion Brazilian reals to reopen the program. In addition, the government should allocate R $ 5 billion for a new round of credit from Pronampe for small and micro businesses.

With everything in place, measures are only waiting for the approval of the 2021 budget by the President of the Republic, Jair Bolsonaro. The head of the executive authority has until Thursday (22) to sign the agreement.

In 2020, employees and employers were able to reach agreements to reduce working hours by 25%, 50% and 75%, with wages commensurate with the chosen category, according to Hassan. Additionally, the program allowed for the temporary suspension of an employment contract.

How does BEm work in 2021?

So far, it is believed that the program will resume similar to last year. The government intends that the R $ 10 billion issued to BEm will keep around 4 million jobs, with the aid released within four months.

After this information, the program must enter into agreements with:

Travel and salary cut by 25% – The way the company pays 75% of the salary and the government the remaining 25%.

50% reduction in hours and wages – An agreement in which the company pays 50% of the salary and the government pays the remaining 50%.

READ  Neon triggers an extra credit card limit; See how you get it

70% reduction in hours and wages – The category in which the company pays 30% of the salary and the government the remaining 70%.

Agreement for the temporary suspension of the employment contract

If the employee and the employer agree to an agreement to suspend the temporary employment contract, the salary paid to the worker may vary according to the earnings of the work company. Take the example:

If the company is small and has sales of 4 million Rials R $ 800,000 in 2020, the worker will get 100% unemployment insurance. If a large company has earned more than 4,800,000 BRL in 2020, the worker will receive 70% of the state unemployment insurance and the company is obligated to complete the employee’s nominal salary with the remaining 30%