A participating bank customer can collect points that result in cashback of up to 100 BRL, to be spent on Inter Shop, an online shopping platform with more than 140 stores.
at recent days , Banco Inter About the campaign that offers rewards to customers who invest in it Interweek. A participating bank customer can collect points that result in cashback of up to 100 BRL, to be spent on Inter Shop, an online shopping platform with more than 140 stores.
The resulting points can be exchanged for R$25, R$35, R$50 or R$100 as cashback. Also, other bonuses, such as the possibility of converting the popular card to the black version. In addition, prizes of 5,000 BRL will be drawn to spend on Intershop.
Points will be distributed and counted through the activities performed. In this way, at the end of the week, the client receives a bonus for the total points accumulated. Check it out below:
- Registration or identification of an investor profile (1 point);
- Investing in assets available on the direct treasury portal and holding assets at Inter DTVM (1 point);
- Bond investment: 2 points;
- Joining or joining an investment community (1 point);
- investing in a CDB, LCI or LCA issued by third parties (2 points);
- investing in stocks through HB (3 points);
- Register to receive stock research reports from Banco Inter (1 point);
- Investing in Mutual Funds – Top 50 List (2 points);
- have an active pension plan or contract (4 points);
- Investment in a CDB or LCI issued by Inter (1 point);
- Invest in CRI or CRA (2 points).
You may also like:
Criteria for using cashback
Prizes are awarded starting with 10 points. to win Cashback From R$25, you must collect 10 to 13 points. To redeem R$35, it is necessary to earn between 14 and 16 points.
The largest cashback rewards of 17 and 19 points will be issued, with the payout being R$50 and R$100 respectively. In the latter case, the customer may shrink between the cashback and the transfer of the card to the black version.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”