Apple released today iOS 16.0.3 (compile
20A392) it’s the watchOS 9.0.2 (
20R383) for users of compatible devices.
According to the release notes, iOS 16.0.3 brings important bug fixes and security updates to your iPhone, including Problems with CarPlay and using the Camera app on iPhone 14 Pro [Max].
- Notifications for incoming calls and apps may be delayed or not delivered on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max;
- Microphone volume may be low during CarPlay phone calls on iPhone 14 models;
- There may be a delay in turning on the camera or switching between modes on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max;
- Mail failed to start after receiving a spoofed email.
In this support articleApple is highlighting the iOS 16.0.3 security fix that includes the Mail app.
WatchOS 9.0.2 includes improvements and bug fixes for Apple Watch. Among them, the problem affected the Music streaming via Spotify.
- audio streaming interruptions on Spotify;
- Alert snooze notifications persist after the alert has been cleared for AssistiveTouch users;
- incomplete sync of data from the Wallet and Fitness apps on the newly paired Apple Watch;
- Microphone sound interrupted for some Apple Watch Series 8 and Ultra users.
It should be noted that iOS 16.1 and watchOS 9.1 are already running Fourth test version It may be released later this month to everyone.
“Incurable thinker. Food aficionado. Subtly charming alcohol scholar. Pop culture advocate.”