Lodi Valley News.com

Complete News World

A wedding dress catches fire during a wedding in the United States |  Current affairs

A wedding dress catches fire during a wedding in the United States | Current affairs

Her wedding dress caught fire after she walked down an aisle decorated with lit candles Reproduction

An unusual fact worried Internet users this week, after a video of a wedding went viral on TikTok. It turned out that during the ceremony, the bride’s dress caught fire after she crossed the aisle decorated with lit candles.

The event was filmed by wedding illustrator and content creator Billy, who confirmed that no one was injured at the scene, only the dress was damaged.

“Point of view [sigla que significa ‘ponto de vista’, em tradução literal]“You are drawing a live wedding, and suddenly the bride and guests are on fire,” the artist wrote in the caption.

“Regarding the wedding I painted this weekend. I feel very relieved that no one was hurt. At the time it was terrifying. I was recording the content to create a time shot of the painting when it happened. I immediately dropped my phone and ran to get a bucket of water “, the artist wrote in the caption of the post.

She explained: “Amazingly, the bride kept smiling through it all! We later discovered that she had several fire chiefs in attendance, and we trusted them to handle the situation.”

The video has already received more than 430,000 views and hundreds of comments from Internet users, who criticized the choice of decor, due to the imminent danger it may cause.

See also  Resignation of a US police officer who killed a black citizen | The National Gazette

“Why do they put real candles on the floor?” one follower asked. Another Internet user said in a disapproving tone: “Candles on the floor, paper and dresses are a perfect storm.”

Her wedding dress caught fire after she walked down an aisle decorated with lit candles – Image: Reproduction/TikTok

last

the next
Will we violate the blessing of Sharia?