Did you know that thousands of Brazilians have stopped receiving benefits because they don’t know they are entitled? That is why it is important to always keep an eye on updated lists of problems and comorbidities that can help Brazilian citizens.
Below we will give details about 7 Diseases that can guarantee sick pay or retirement. Check the psychological and physical problems provided for by law.
Diseases eligible for sick pay
First, it is important to remember that any formal and active worker with health problems can apply for benefits from the National Social Security Institute.
But what many people don’t know is that there are many of them Diseases that qualify you for sick pay in 2022.
This feature bypasses accidents that can occur in the workplace. Right now, for example, the Brazilian Psychiatric Association says 50 million Brazilians have some sort of problem.
That is, calls Mental illness also entitles you to sick pay.. Among the diagnoses that have recently grown are problems such as post-traumatic stress disorder, anorexia and postpartum depression.
Conditions and diseases that give the right to retirement
It is important to remember that there are also many Diseases that qualify you for retirement In addition to sick pay.
However, in both cases, it is necessary for the worker to prove that he is unable to perform his activities. However, in the event of retirement, it is necessary to establish that this occurs permanently.
In the case of defined disability pensions, there are some of the most common diseases: blindness, leprosy, acute kidney disease, among others.
7 diseases that qualify you for a sick pay or retirement
Finally, it is important to be aware of some issues that occur quite often and not many people know that they can get the benefit.
To make it easier, we chose 7 Illnesses that qualify you for sick pay or retirement Many people do not know. These are mental or physical health conditions. paying off:
- Depression: a real “pandemic” of this disease affecting millions of Brazilians and people around the world. If diagnosed, benefits can be guaranteed;
- Social Anxiety Disorder: This condition has grown a lot due to the pandemic; Many people experience difficulties in social reintegration when returning to face-to-face workers;
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: OCD is common, but in some people it ends up being a serious condition that impairs daily life and work activities;
- Active TB: Although it is a rare disease, many people still have TB and have to stop working because of it;
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome: the last stage of HIV infection – when it is not treated – also guarantees the right to assistance and even retirement;
- Severe heart disease: the number of Brazilians with heart problems in addition to general cardiac complications has also increased;
- Multiple sclerosis: While this disease is rare, it also guarantees retirement for those with it.
“Hardcore beer fanatic. Falls down a lot. Professional coffee fan. Music ninja.”