Unhappy with that spotty fat that insists on staying there and bothering you? Calm down, we have 15 tips that will bring you closer to a flat, dreamy tummy. paying off!
1. Avoid excessive intake of foods that contain sulfur, such as beans, cabbage, spinach, broccoli and onions. It usually ferments during digestion, producing flatulence that swells the stomach.
2. Drink two cups of sparkling water, as a maximum, before, during, or after meals. If consumed in excessive amounts, it also warms up and makes a flat stomach tough.
3. Do you stuff your face a lot? Be aware that alcohol causes fluid retention, causing swelling in the legs, ankles and lower abdomen.
4. Chew your food well. This helps prevent the production of gases from digestion that can “swell” the abdomen.
5. If you suffer from constipation or if your intestine is not working well, you may lack high-fiber foods, such as whole grains, vegetables and fruits, which will make you more frequent in the bathroom, and eliminate it. Flatulence Your daily fiber intake should be between 20 grams and 30 grams and it can help you get a flat stomach.
6. If you drink several cups of milk during the day, you may also have a light tummy due to the lactose (sugar), which also undergoes a fermentation process that causes intestinal gases.
7. Another reason to fill your plate with fiber: it increases the feeling of satiety, makes you eat less, and does not accumulate fat in your stomach.
8. If you are a little more salty, like the gaucho-style grilled one, this may be the reason for your belly to be full. Excess salt also leads to fluid retention.
9. To strengthen your muscles and keep your stomach flat, do sitting exercises with increased load and less frequency. “This will increase the muscle mass in the area and improve its appearance,” says Marcelo Bueno, a personal trainer from Sao Paulo.
10. If you are thin but have a flat stomach, it may be due to poor body posture. Lumbar hyperplasia (a marked curvature of the lumbar spine), for example, pushing the abdomen forward. Consult a specialist.
11. Every time you do a tummy tuck, try to tighten the transverse muscle. Release the air, “close” the ribs and push the navel inward. Once strengthened, the transverse muscle, a muscle deeper in the abdomen, helps to “hold” the abdomen in place, preventing it from protruding.
Finally, it is always worth noting that, to achieve a flat stomach or whatever other goal you have in mind, we recommend that you consult a nutritionist to organize your diet and a physical education professional to match the exercises that are best for you.
“Music fanatic. Professional problem solver. Reader. Award-winning tv ninja.”