The Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Parkway is seeking a National Heritage Area designation with the National Park Service. To do so, they are setting up several community input meetings for stakeholders and communities to share their thoughts. How do you think our community in the Scenic Lodi Valley can play a role in developing the cultural and recreational opportunities with the Fox River and Wisconsin River Parkway?
Local Meetings Set
Fox-Wisconsin River Heritage Parkway invites you to join the discussion at one of the following community input meetings to share your thoughts on how your community can play a role in developing cultural and recreational opportunities with the Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Parkway as we seek a National Heritage Area designation with the National Park Service.
- Prairie du Chien: Saturday, February 1 – Huckleberry’s Restaurant – 10:00 a.m. | 1906 S Marquette Road (Hwy 18/35)
- Arena: Saturday, February 11 – Trader’s Bar and Grill – 3:00 p.m. | 6147 US Hwy 14
- Merrimac: Sunday, February 12 – Merrimac Village Hall – 2:00 p.m. | 100 Cook Street
- Montello: Monday, February 13 – Montello City Hall – 6:00 p.m. | 20 Underwood Avenue
- Fond du Lac: Tuesday, February 14 – Fond du Lac Public Library – 5:30 p.m. | 32 Sheboygan Street
- Oshkosh: Wednesday, February 15 – UW Extension – 6:00 p.m. 625 E County Road Y
- Green Bay: Thursday, February 16 – Neville Museum – 6:00 p.m. 210 Museum Place
Information gathered through these public input sessions will determine what services can be supported by local communities within the Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Parkway to enhance economic development and tourism-related opportunities.
Visit www.heritageparkway.org for more information. Please contact Candice Mortara email mortara (at) heritageparkway (dot) org or (920) 707-2965 with any questions.
- New Bills are assault on Wisconsin’s Quality of Life….Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters (lodivalleynews.com)
- Wisconsin Outdoor Heritage Under Attack!! (lodivalleynews.com)
- Citizens from across Wisconsin show up for mining bill hearing despite location!!! (lodivalleynews.com)